1. The Internet Store is owned by Longint – IT company, Paweł Pelc
ul. Wykładowa 17a, 51-520 Wrocław
2. Orders may be placed through:
3. Orders placed on weekdays after 16.00, on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, will be processed on the following working day.
4. The necessary requirement for placing an order is filling out the form on www.Longint.pl or leaving your telephone number or (and) e-mail - after the order has been received the Orderer will be informed about its acceptance via telephone and/or e-mail. Orders which will be not confirmed successfully within 48 hours will not be executed.
5. A confirmed order cannot be annulled.
7. Longint reserves the right to refuse to execute orders which give rise to suspicion. The Orderer will be immediately informed should such a situation arise.
8. The prices of all the items in the store are VAT inclusive and expressed in Polish zlotys.
9. The ordered item will be delivered under the address shown by the Orderer within 5 working days from the date of order confirmation.
10. In case an item is out of stock, the Orderer is informed about this fact and the resulting prolongation of the time of order execution. If the Orderer does not consent to the prolongation of the execution time, they can annul the whole order or give up the item which is the reason for the prolongation of the order execution time.
11. We enclose a confirmation of the purchase (VAT invoice) and the necessary guarantees to each order.
12. All the products bought at our store have a guarantee period of 12 months.
13. Our store is mail-order only. Individual collection of the purchased items is only possible when arranged in advance.
14. The Orderer has the following payment options:
15. In case of prepayment the due amount for the internet order should be paid by transfer to account number: 17 1140 2004 0000 3302 3485 8056 BRE Bank S.A. mBank. Please quote your order number in the transfer name.
16. In case of cash on delivery mailing, the Orderer should pay the due amount in cash after the goods are delivered.
17. The store offer is only valid on Polish territory.
18. Longint undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the "Personal Data Protection Act". Under this act, the Clients of the store have the right to review their data, edit it or demand the discontinuation of its use.
19. Unless the Client has not restricted this in writing, the Manufacturer may publish the name of the company and its headquarters on the LoMag client reference list.
20. In any matters not governed herein, the relevant provisions of the Polish Law shall apply. In case amicable resolution of disputes is not possible, they shall be resolved by a court with jurisdiction over the place of Longint's business activity.